Latest Meeting Minutes

 

Home

About Us

Meeting Minutes

Events

Walking Paths

Maps

Restrictions

Restrictions Summary

Dues

 

 

Three Meadows Sub-division Association

Annual Meeting

March 24, 2016

 

Present: Jeff Long, Tom Berkebile, Murray Patterson, Tom Robbins, Ed Eck, Ted Weaver, Keith Whitacre, Jake Grover, and Joyce Williams were present.

 

The Annual meeting of the Three Meadows Homeowner's Association was held on March 24, 2016.  All our board members were present, as well as Jake Grover, Maintenance Supervisor and Joyce Williams, Office Manager.  Jake Grover reported that he plans to re-paint the board fence along Three Meadows Drive this year, as well as the bridge behind 700 Oak Knoll Dr.  We are getting our paint from Home Depot, now that Mills Hardware has closed.  He will also provide paint free to those residents that want to paint their mailbox themselves.  

 

The 2015 financial figures for income and expenses was distributed, along with the proposed 2016 budget.  It was announced that we have added $4,000.00 to the budget for sidewalk maintenance and repair.  This money will first be used to correct the slanted sidewalk along the creek, in that this is a safety issue.  We also added $5,000.00 for grounds maintenance for work on the cul-de-sacs.  Most of that work has been completed.  Murray Patterson moved, seconded by Bob Turain to accept the 2016 budget as presented.  Motion carried. 

 

The garage sale is scheduled for Saturday, May 21st from 9 -3.  We will advertise in The Perrysburg Messenger Journal, The Bowling Green Sentinel Tribune, & the Toledo Blade.  Jake Grover will again place sign at the various intersections to direct the public to the garage sales.  Please call the office or email by Thursday, May 19th to be included in the listing of residents participating in the sale.

 

The Grassy Creek clean up is scheduled for Saturday, April 9th from 9 am to Noon.  The residents that live along the creek, as well as our homeowner's association, are responsible to keep the creek free of tree branches and other debris.  Residents will meet at the corner of Applewood & Oak Knoll Drive.

 

We have talked to the City Service Direction, Jon Eckel, and if you have sidewalk slabs that need to be replaced, call the office by May 1st  and leave your name, address, and phone number.  The city has, for the past 2-3 years, been replacing sidewalk slabs for residents at no cost to the resident.  However, we do not know how long this service will be available. (The city ordinance says that it is the homeowner's  responsibility.)  The Service Director will personally check out all addresses and determine if your sidewalk will be done or not. 

 

Again, our two biggest complaints from residents is about the condition of some of the mailboxes in the neighborhood that need replaced or repaired and the trash and recycle toters not being stored inside the resident's garage.  We are going to send letters to all residents that need mailbox maintenance and if they do not comply with the regulations, we will have the mailboxes repaired or replaced and bill the resident for the work done.  If the bill is not paid, a lien will be filed on the property.  Letters will also be mailed to those with toters sitting outside their garage. 

 

Being no further business, Tom Berkebile moved, seconded by Ann May Robbins, to adjourn.  Meeting adjourned.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

 

Joyce Williams, Office Manager

 

Previous Meeting Minutes